THOMANURE - Sheep Manure

THIS IS NOT A "REAL" COMPANY - THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN CREATED AS A RESURRECTION OF AN OLD UNIVERSITY ASSIGNMENT I DID IN 2001. The assignment was for a paper called E-Marketing at the Waikato Institute of Technology, based on a small casual enterprise I was running at the time selling sheep manure. Please visit the Company history page to learn more about the history of how I got into sheep manure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand

Taking the world on. Still. From the lands of my ancestors, to the islands I'm stuck on for a prolonged amount of time.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Welcome to THOMANURE - Sheep Manure Suppliers

Welcome to our website.
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A "REAL" COMPANY -
Visit the Company history page for further details

Feel free to look around!
Visit our Company history, Product facts & usage page, place an order (fake), or visit one of our links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home